Tarboy Tarboy

It was alright.

Whilst watching this flash I continually questioned myself as to what was happening. The story seemed very under-constructed and recycled. The only way that I could keep sense from the story was the amount of cliches within the animation. I also did not understand how a robot microchip could create a boy made from tar. It was an interesting idea but could of used a little explanation on how something like that could of happened.

I am delighted to say that my eyes were somewhat "appitized" by the glorious display of colour and creation used. The animation was very smooth and the colours used created a deep feeling of the environment surrounding the child and the grandfather. The music only furthered my enjoyment with its excellent synchronization, it was a perfect fit for Tarboy.

The voice actors were superb and were fitting perfectly with the characters. The sound quality throughout the animation was excellent and it was a joy to my ears to listen to such superb acting to fit with such an excellent film.(I actually class this as a film).

I believe 5/10 is a fair and precise rating. You only gave half of the potential in the animation. Whilst the sound and animation quality were excellent, the story wasn't very well constructed and failed to catch an emotional response of any kind.

I hope that I have not offended you as you have read this.

-maddflash

OMG

SPONGEBOB LOOKS HAWT IN THAT MINI SKIRT

A Kitty Krew Beatdown A Kitty Krew Beatdown

Awesome

This is a good KK flash no matter what dick says it isnt.

Just live with kitties making good flash people

Dana's Birthday Dana's Birthday

The kk made this o_O

Things are looking up for the kitty krew =D

Fora responds:

I made this, what the hell are u talking about?

[KK] Super Collab 7 [KK] Super Collab 7

Best Kitty krew Collaberation ever

...but those anti-kk people probably voted 0.
So that what spoils our score :(

Star Day 07 =Penta 2= Star Day 07 =Penta 2=

Hows it going shag?

So 321 r u ok on this fine day.
AND OMG THAT FLASH ROCKED EVERYTHING 10 10 10!!!!!

Epileptic Collab 2 Epileptic Collab 2

Truley Epic

this is some good kitty krew work.
this is so epic
I NEED TO CHARGE MAH POWER LEVELS ABOVE 9000!

Reaperssythe responds:

AND DEN SHOOP DA WHOOP

Omfg Some Random Collab Omfg Some Random Collab

OMG HOT WADE SEX

gave me a boner
5'd

Magyar responds:

O RLY?

Kramer Dance Video!!!!!!! Kramer Dance Video!!!!!!!

ZOMFG HOW DO YOU DO IT MADDFLASH!!

Again You Make Another Great Interactive movie,Which Educates,Makes you laugh and help you with the ladys.
This Interactive Piece Puts well Know Flash Artists in Shame.
Keep on Working :D